1. Who is your favourite tournament organiser? Saucy
2. Which player do you enjoy watching the most? Waveguider, home town bias ofc (MM is a close second and would definitely be my favourite if I wasn't from ACT, similar story for Jezmo)
3. Who is your favourite Super Smash Bros. commentator? EMYKS PogChamp PogChamp
4. If QLD Smash had a villain, who would it be? I didn't think of this until I saw Pudge's response but Atyeo for sure
5. Who is the most attractive Smash player?
6. Who do you find to be the most influential Smash player? Pudge. Vic is lucky to have you my dude.
7. Who do you find to be the funniest Smash player? Shmoo
8. Who do you think is the best Smash player in Australia? Ghost. Shout out to all the low tier heroes nearing the top though
9. Who do you think is the best up and coming Smash player? IS HE QUEN?
10. Who is your favourite Smash player, for any reason? Sriks, however with that said there are a lot of people in this scene who are important to me for different reasons and I can't list them all
Arby said:Other things which stand out is the ambiguity of the colour rules (people can be stubborn, people will probably argue for their favourite colour). Also some issues about waft/limit and which teams we can use them on. IMO this is a silly rule (seriously if you can't keep track of your team mate you've got bigger issues... but I guess legit colour blindness is a thing). If we're going to have it, might as well be a bit more specific about it.
Also the ASS probably already knows this but there is no ruling about what happens when a pause does happen.
How would you suggest the colour rule be written? IMO our TOs and players are smart enough to just leave it up to TO's discretion, addressing every single possible issue (mostly Sonic and Cloud, please elaborate on Wario though as I haven't heard that one before) just makes the ruleset longer for situations that don't even arise that frequently and can be resolved without having the solutions explicitly spelled out.
James said: Hi I'm James I'm new here i like to play smash and I think I'm pretty good at it.
Welcome James! Have you come to any of the offline Smash events/meetups in Canberra before? If you haven't and you'd like to (I highly recommend it, we're a pretty chill bunch), let me know, I'll shoot some info your way.
If you assume WA and VIC are roughly the same skill level it would be perfectly logical to assume that a top 2 player from one region is likely better than a top 7 player from the other, I don't see how there's any east coast bias there at all unless you honestly think Perth is a significantly stronger scene than Melbourne. WA is still a big unknown in a lot of ways but we aren't out to get you guys.
if I knew absolutely nothing about either player aside from their results and PR placements in their respective regions i would be much more frightened of #2 on the Vic PR than someone who is tied for 5th on the WA PR, there's absolutely no contest there.
Tyler51060 said: "I'd like to claim Tyler51060 please" , and sorry for accidentally posting on that other shout out I'm new to this and didn't know I was brought here by a friend telling me I should make an account for smash.