Ggs! Yeah i could see why because of how megaman can handle villager camping. You were definitely very smart. Bowling ball reas were good and you know how to use all his aerials well. JUST NO POCKETING FSMASH PLEASE
Ggs Nova, you still retained quite a lot of skill from Brawl I can see, especially your grab game which seemed to be where you got the majority of damage on me. You'll be fine once you've gotten more practice in imo.
FD Halberd is deceptive for making me think that you can upb through the main platform like you can in the full stage.
Ahahahah I get laughed at when I tell other web developers that I need to optimise my pages for the Wii U browser because they think I'm lying but this proves it XD
What were you using that was displaying time stamps wrong?
ADMIN said: QLD Smash Annual Forum Awards - VOTING FORM
1. Who do you think is the hardest person to play against online? Elton - even if he's massively behind he always seems able to pull out some next level last minute plays that makes me feel bad for not going hard until the end of the match.
2. Which player do you enjoy watching the most? Villyness - I feel like I have a big appreciation for the patience required to play the characters which she does in the way which she does.
3. Who is your favourite Super Smash Bros. commentator? Jett, not only for his commentary, but just everything he's done with his stream. I feel like he's set the standard of streaming in QLD now.
4. Who is your favourite low tier hero? Waveguider - the influence of your WFT spread to QLD and this is horrible because I struggle in that matchup how dare you be good and inspire people.
5. Which wifi player do you want to attend their first tourney the most? Dano - As an old MMGN member, this is very overdue.
6. Who is the laggiest person on wifi? Boozer - he also abuses camping in the lag because he's a badge person and doesn't deserve oxygen.
7. Who most closely resembles their main? Jaice - if he held a yellow cushion I wouldn't be able to tell him and Rosalina apart
8. If QLD Smash had a villain, who would it be? Spacejam - nothing is safe from his constant hacking
9. Who is the most attractive Smash player on QLD Smash? Emery - I'd utilt anythig for those sideburns
10. Who do you find the funniest person on QLD Smash? Googers - I find myself constantly giggling at Googers posts
11. Which interstate player do you want to meet the most? Elton - I've known since I think as long as Jezmo online (7 years?) but still never met.
12. Who is your favourite user on QLD Smash, for any reason? JonCheee - There's something special about your loyalty, dedication, persistence, innocence and consideration for others that I just can't find fault with.
Wow that was harder than I thought, so many people I wanted to put in so many places dammit.