Ausmash
Ausmash
  • Login Register
Menu
  • Elo
  • Players
  • Ladders
  • Results
  • Rankings
  • Characters
  • Player tools
  • Compare
  • Head to head
  • Seeding
  • Video
  • Videos
  • Twitch
  • Social
  • Discord
  • Podcasts
  • Crews
  • Awards
  • About
  • Blog
  • Contact us
  • API
  • Regions
  • About
  • Friends
  • Ausmash Pocket
  • Ultimate Stage Striker
  • Streameta
  • Legal
  • Privacy policy
  • Terms & conditions

Ausmash Forum Mafia - The Revival

  1. Data
  2. Forum
  3. Ausmash Forum Mafia - The Revival
Dead (3):
LachlanF, Vanilla Townie, lynched day 1
Glace, Vanilla Townie, killed night 1
Mr L, Town Firefighter, lynched day 2
Aerodrome, Vanilla Townie, killed night 2
Atyeo, Mafia Goon, lynched day 3
BattleDolphin, Town Doctor, killed night 3

Day 4 (Deadline 9pm AEDT 15/1/19, 3 votes required):
JEANS (2): Rhyno, Exist
Not Voted (2): JEANS, cAKE
Invisi 01/08/2019 21:54:11
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • »
InvisiNew South WalesJigglypuff
Switch: SW-3299-6796-0489
I'm keen to see forum mafia up and running again, and what better way than to take the initiative and run it myself. At this stage, everything is TBD, but I figured I'd post a signup thread while I work things out. There may or may not be a theme, depending on how creative I'm feeling this weekend. No idea how wacky or vanilla the roles will be, but will probably lean towards vanilla since this is the first game I've run. Signups will be open for however long I feel is necessary to get enough signups and also prep the game. (Will probably close some time next week.)
11/29/2018 23:07:08
SpaceJamVictoriaSimon
Switch: SW-6707-1685-3201
Wii U: Supertickles
I'm just here to raise invisi's hopes. Don't mind me.
11/30/2018 02:41:27
FramesJancoVictoriaMewtwo
Wii U: FramesJancoo
Just letting you know I'm not entering
11/30/2018 04:35:06
AerodromeQueenslandWolf
I'll join wow I love mafia games I hope there's a fireman with no arsonist in it.
12/02/2018 05:44:28
RhynoVictoriaPokémon Trainer
Switch: SW-2480-4766-7898
Wii U: ShadowRhyno
3DS: 2921-9105-5321
I said to Aero I'd join if he did, so here I am.
12/02/2018 05:45:28
JEANSVictoriaDark Samus
Switch: SW-5485-9707-1496
ill join I have nothing else better to do.
12/02/2018 06:14:28
GlaceNew South WalesLucario
Sounds terrible, I'm in
12/03/2018 04:04:02
BattleDolphinQueenslandJigglypuff
Wii U: BattleDolphin
3DS: 5429-8245-2326
I really wanna sign up but I have a hectic upcoming 2 weeks so probably wouldn't be on very often 😭😭
12/03/2018 06:36:16
DDVictoriaWario
Switch: SW-0834-0821-3223
Wii U: 56luigi
3DS: 0490-5963-9945
So how does forum mafia work? Is there a vc we join or?
12/03/2018 11:55:40
InvisiNew South WalesJigglypuff
Switch: SW-3299-6796-0489
@BD - It'll probably be another week until the game starts so you won't miss much, maybe day 1. I am not responsible if you are lynched in that time. =P

@DD - No voice chat, we just post here. The mafia get a special chat they can use to talk with each other without anyone else seeing it (probably a Discord server).
12/03/2018 23:37:37
BattleDolphinQueenslandJigglypuff
Wii U: BattleDolphin
3DS: 5429-8245-2326
alrighty i'll join then :^)
12/04/2018 11:33:40
AtyeoAustralian Capital TerritoryFox
Wii U: GogoGogic
I'll join
12/04/2018 15:52:02
InvisiNew South WalesJigglypuff
Switch: SW-3299-6796-0489
I'm looking to get a minimum of 8 signups btw, hopefully we can start on Monday.
12/06/2018 11:23:42
Ben_GoldQueenslandKing K. Rool
Switch: SW-2890-3115-0043
Wii U: Benjamin01
Yeees count me in fellas
12/10/2018 15:52:34
LachlanFQueenslandSquirtle
Switch: SW-6629-2203-1611
Wii U: lachlanfirth96
3DS: 0232-8657-5660
It wouldn't be a Forum Smash Mafia without the Instant First kill. And seeing as Laggy doesn't seem to be interested why not. I'll do it.
Pichu
12/11/2018 10:20:48
InvisiNew South WalesJigglypuff
Switch: SW-3299-6796-0489
Well that makes our minimum 8, so I guess we can start tonight or tomorrow. I'll leave it open until then for any last minute signups.
12/11/2018 22:25:46
cAKEQueenslandRoy
Wii U: MakingcAKE82
3DS: 0748-3964-5420
Don't forget about me!
12/12/2018 10:55:26
ExistQueenslandKing Dedede
Switch: SW-5001-3317-9049
Wii U: Mr_Parchy
Ahh, sign me up. Not really sure what I'm doing but if I recall correctly it's similar to Town of Salem.

12/13/2018 13:55:15
InvisiNew South WalesJigglypuff
Switch: SW-3299-6796-0489
You guys are lucky the site was down when I went to set up the game yesterday lol. I'm just setting up now, please do not post until I announce that the game has started.
---
There seems to be an issue with the site's PMing system, this is taking a bit longer than expected.
---
Alright, we're up! Roles have been sent, so feel free to start posting (and voting!). I'm assuming you guys have played before, if anyone needs a refresher of the rules please ask.

Important Announcement:
I have decided to go with a fairly vanilla setup for the first game. I have also decided to reveal what special roles exist in this game:
- Mafia Godfather (1 shot detection immunity)
- Detective
- Doctor
- Firefighter

All other players are either vanilla townies or vanilla mafia goons.

Most importantly, good luck!

12/14/2018 00:42:19
ExistQueenslandKing Dedede
Switch: SW-5001-3317-9049
Wii U: Mr_Parchy
Okay, I've never played mafia before, but I've played similar games. What does the firefighter do exactly? The mafia wiki says it's basically a doctor that only works against fire-based kills. If the aforementioned roles are the only ones in the game, what purpose does the firefighter fulfill? I feel like I'm missing something.
12/14/2018 01:40:18
InvisiNew South WalesJigglypuff
Switch: SW-3299-6796-0489
Exist said:
I feel like I'm missing something.
Aerodrome said:
I'll join wow I love mafia games I hope there's a fireman with no arsonist in it.

12/14/2018 04:08:24
BattleDolphinQueenslandJigglypuff
Wii U: BattleDolphin
3DS: 5429-8245-2326
LMAOO big memes
exist confirmed firefighter jk jk
12/14/2018 05:18:26
AerodromeQueenslandWolf
oh boy im glad there's a firefighter with no arsonist he will save my cat when it's stuck in a tree

also

Vote: BattleDolphin
12/14/2018 05:35:26
ExistQueenslandKing Dedede
Switch: SW-5001-3317-9049
Wii U: Mr_Parchy
Okay, makes sense. I feel like random lynching on day one is usually bad with these games so hi, how is everyone going? I’m Sam, you’re friendly neighbourhood townie. How long does a day go?

Vote: Nobody
12/14/2018 05:57:13
GlaceNew South WalesLucario
so my net won't let me check my DMs so I have no idea what alignment I am, but seeing as I'm not seeing any notifications about mafia stuff I'm gonna go ahead and assume I'm town :v

on that note I'mma just Vote Atyeo for stealing my name like 2 years ago
12/14/2018 07:20:08
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • »

To post on the Ausmash forums you must register

Latest threads

Super Smash Flash 2
13
Davo369
01/26/2025 15:19:47
Australian Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Wifi Online Thread 26
67
Waveguider
06/03/2022 06:39:32
ROUND 1;Matches due 29-05-16 Online Tournament-Ultimate Smash Tour
49
yarbsarb
11/29/2021 01:57:36
Favourite move in the game
6
SonicMam
06/01/2021 02:21:57
Elite Smash Badge
0

02/19/2021 18:41:06
Big SXC Attendee Player Analysis / Banter thread
119
Aerodrome
11/07/2020 09:27:12
Wrong name for some tournaments
0

02/13/2020 13:55:03
Really Random Tournament 3
4
Exist
05/28/2019 04:59:27

Blog articles

A Deeper look into Queensland's May-Aug 2026 PR

By Litty - 6/10/2026 With international talent and returning PR players, May-Aug 2026 was one of Queensland's most competitive seasons in a while.
Read article 1

An Overview of Queensland’s Jan-Apr 2026 PR

By Litty - 20/06/2026 An overview on each player's performance, players to keep an eye on next season and inactive players with a standout performance throughout Jan-Apr 2026.
Read article 0

Cocony-Asks: What do Queenslanders REALLY Think About Off the Rails?

By Coco - 23/05/2026 Coconya goes on a two-question ""deep"" dive to get to the bottom of what people really think before the final Off The Rails
Read article 3
Forum RulesCode of conduct