Ausmash
Ausmash
  • Login Register
Menu
  • Elo
  • Players
  • Ladders
  • Results
  • Rankings
  • Characters
  • Player tools
  • Compare
  • Head to head
  • Seeding
  • Video
  • Videos
  • Twitch
  • Social
  • Discord
  • Podcasts
  • Crews
  • Awards
  • About
  • Blog
  • Contact us
  • API
  • Regions
  • About
  • Friends
  • Ausmash Pocket
  • Ultimate Stage Striker
  • Streameta
  • Legal
  • Privacy policy
  • Terms & conditions

#Sondergate

  1. Data
  2. Forum
  3. #Sondergate
Alright, so in case anyone has experienced cheating before in their bracket please feel to write it here, so we can define what is clear rule breaking and prevent it from happening in the future.

Karnu:
I won game 2, and I banned a stage, and I started writing down notes because I was Learning the Dedede matchup

He goes into Smashville without telling me, and immediately wracks up 32% on my character while I was looking at my phone.
And I look up, and I'm like, "woah way what? Wth man? Can we please restart?"

and he says "no, you should have been paying attention"

So that tilted me really hard, and he got a massive lead. I managed to bring it back until last stock last hit.
Then he runs into what would have been a TSK finisher, but was mis-input hadouken, and he punishes the lag with a finishing-blow.

I felt so bad like I messed up, did I actually make a mistake by looking at my notes before the game had started? because he gas lighted me, I blamed myself. I thought I misunderstood the time I had to prepare.

It wasn't until later that I learned the rules and he's actually supposed to TELL me the stage before we start in case I want to change character.

He obviously wasn't interested in a fair fight because he lost $5 to me in a money match the week before.
And now I have people from his Facebook reaching out to me in PMs saying he only talks to them
Sonder 09/25/2016 13:02:27
  • «
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
BlazNew ZealandVillager
Switch: SW-6020-9011-3755
Wii U: TheBlazikenGod
3DS: 4270-2333-8179
damn this is still going on.
k.
09/30/2016 11:38:03
cjeccjecQueenslandCaptain Falcon
Wii U: cjeccjec
3DS: 0018-1766-9226
Some memes just take a while to die
09/30/2016 11:43:33
BlazNew ZealandVillager
Switch: SW-6020-9011-3755
Wii U: TheBlazikenGod
3DS: 4270-2333-8179
true.
tho for real sonder if you felt cheating was occurring you should've let lachlan know as soon as possible, also don't ask to be in pros because "you were sandbagging in pools". it's not cool man.
i remember this thing
good times
02/06/2018 15:14:40
Dyna_HoleVictoriaRidley
Switch: SW-3156-7494-5802
Wii U: dyna-hole
ITS BEEN 2 YEARS ALREADY?!

DAMN
05/22/2018 12:50:55
  • «
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

To post on the Ausmash forums you must register

Latest threads

Super Smash Flash 2
13
Davo369
01/26/2025 15:19:47
Australian Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Wifi Online Thread 26
67
Waveguider
06/03/2022 06:39:32
ROUND 1;Matches due 29-05-16 Online Tournament-Ultimate Smash Tour
49
yarbsarb
11/29/2021 01:57:36
Favourite move in the game
6
SonicMam
06/01/2021 02:21:57
Elite Smash Badge
0

02/19/2021 18:41:06
Big SXC Attendee Player Analysis / Banter thread
119
Aerodrome
11/07/2020 09:27:12
Wrong name for some tournaments
0

02/13/2020 13:55:03
Really Random Tournament 3
4
Exist
05/28/2019 04:59:27

Blog articles

A Deeper look into Queensland's May-Aug 2026 PR

By Litty - 6/10/2026 With international talent and returning PR players, May-Aug 2026 was one of Queensland's most competitive seasons in a while.
Read article 1

An Overview of Queensland’s Jan-Apr 2026 PR

By Litty - 20/06/2026 An overview on each player's performance, players to keep an eye on next season and inactive players with a standout performance throughout Jan-Apr 2026.
Read article 0

Cocony-Asks: What do Queenslanders REALLY Think About Off the Rails?

By Coco - 23/05/2026 Coconya goes on a two-question ""deep"" dive to get to the bottom of what people really think before the final Off The Rails
Read article 3
Forum RulesCode of conduct